Jessie De Prado Farrington Manuscript
Identifier: AC 081
Scope and Content
Collection consists of the memoirs of Jessie de Prado Farrington written in 1935. The memoirs discuss Farrington's life and homesteading experiences in the early 1900s in Agua Chicquita Canyon in Otero County, New Mexico. Photographs of Weed, New Mexico, Glen-Eben (Farrington's homestead), and of various people are included. Farrington's memoirs have been published in the New Mexico Historical Review.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Jessie de Prado Farrington was born in Scotland, and educated in England and Switzerland. She arrived in New Mexico ca. 1901 and homesteaded in Agua Chicquita Canyon, Otero County New Mexico.
.2 Linear Feet
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Jessie De Prado Farrington Manuscript, 1935
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 081::Jessie De Prado Farrington Manuscript)//EN" "nmsm1ac081.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.