Louis O. Faringhy Naturalization Record
Identifier: AC 079-P
Scope and Content
One 1863 naturalization document conferring American citizenship to Louis Faringhy of France, completed and signed by Samuel Ellison, Clerk of the U.S. District Court in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Faringhy was a doctor in New Mexico who immigrated to the United States from France.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Louis O. Faringhy Naturalization Record, 1863
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 079-P::Louis O. Faringhy Naturalization Record)//EN" "nmsm1ac079-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.