Albert B. Fall Signature,
Identifier: AC 078-P
Scope and Content
A partial page of a hotel register from the Victoria Hotel in Kingston, New Mexico. This partial page contains eight signatures including the signature of Albert B. Fall dated June 16, 1887.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Albert B. Fall was a lawyer in New Mexico. He served as a United States senator in 1913 and in 1919 and as the Secretary of Interior under President Warren G. Harding. Fall was convicted as one of the principal characters in the Teapot Dome scandal of 1921-1924.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Albert B. Fall Signature, 1887
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 078-P::Albert B. Fall Signature)//EN" "nmsm1ac078-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.