John A. and Charles B. Eddy Collection,
Identifier: AC 072
Scope and Content
Collection is made up of a scrapbook containing clippings, letters, photographs, maps and general information on Cloudcroft, White Oaks, and other nearby communities. Also included are two short histories, one on the Eddy Brothers and one on the history of the origin of the name Alamogordo.
Language of Materials
No photocopying permitted
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
The Eddy brothers were prominent citizens of White Oaks, New Mexico and were the owners of the El Paso and Northeastern Railroad.
.5 Linear Feet
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the John A. and Charles B. Eddy Collection, 1897-1990
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 072::John A. and Charles B. Eddy Collection)//EN" "nmsm1ac072.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.