William Frederick Milton Arny Letter
Identifier: AC 005-P
Scope and Content
One 1868 letter from Arny to "Judge Lilley" concerning the suspension of Manuel Salazar's bank accounts by banker Charles P. Clever.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Arny was Secretary of the Territory of New Mexico in the 1860s and later became an Indian agent.
- Fray Anglico Chavez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the William Frederick Milton Arny Letter, 1868
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- March 23, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 005-P::William Frederick Milton Arny Letter)//EN" "nmsm1#ac05-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.