Onderdonk Live Stock Company Trustee's Certificate
Identifier: AC 628-p
Scope and Content
Trustee's Certificate No. 1, with two missing interest payment receipts. Certificate is stamped April 1, 1898 and bears a typed addendum "With the consent and approval of all Bondholders, the lien upon any minerals, etc., in and upon the mortgaged lands has been released by Deed dated April 10, 1951, and also on all mining rights and privileges therein granted."
- Placeholder Unit Date Text
Language of Materials
The collection is open for research.
Limited duplication of print materials allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Biography / History
The Onderdonk Live Stock Company operated a goat ranching operation near Lamy, NM circa 1900.
- Guide to the Onderdonk Live Stock Company Trustee's Certificate,
- Edited Full Draft
- © 2016
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.