Cuyamungue, New Mexico, Land Transfer Documents
Identifier: AC 056-P
Scope and Content
Collection consists of miscellaneous land transfer documents pertaining to the Cuyamungue area of New Mexico. Cuyumungue is located twelve miles north of Santa Fe, New Mexico in Santa Fe County.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library (Organization)
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Cuyamungue, New Mexico, Land Transfer Documents, 1829-1908
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 056-P::Cuyumungue Region, NM, Land Transfer Documents)//EN" "nmsm1ac056-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.