The First American Association Proclamation
Identifier: AC 564-p
Scope and Content
Collection contains The First American Association's Proclamation honoring Los Angeles journalist Alma Whitaker. The proclamation of this all-Anglo, Albuquerque-based organization was signed by the board members and New Mexican Governor Arthur Seligman.
- June 16, 1931
Language of Materials
The collection is open for research.
Limited duplication of print materials allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Guide to the The First American Association Proclamation, June 16, 1931
- Edited Full Draft
- © 2012
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.