Office of Indian Affairs Message
Identifier: AC 559-p
Scope and Content
A message from the Office of Indian Affairs encouraging Native Americans not to neglect agricultural tasks over religious and cultural tribal events. Message was prepared and signed by Commissioner Charles H. Burke, February 24, 1923. Document was printed at the Indian Print Shop, Chilocco, OK, 2-17-1923
- 24 February 1923
Language of Materials
The collection is open for research.
Limited duplication of print materials allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Guide to the Office of Indian Affairs Message, 24 February 1923
- Edited Full Draft
- © 2012
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.