Russell Lee Crump Collection of Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad Records
Identifier: AC 053
Scope and Content
This collection was donated by Russell Lee Crump on behalf of the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad. These records pertain to the daily operation of the Santa Fe Railroad in New Mexico and the Greater Southwest.
- Crump, Russell Lee (Person)
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
.5 Linear Feet
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- New Mexico History Museum
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Russell Lee Crump Collection of Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad Records, 1880-1913
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico History Museum::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 053::Atchinson, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad Records)//EN" "nmsm1ac053.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.