Cora Crews Papers
Identifier: AC 052
Scope and Content
Collection consists of correspondence, business and financial documents, agricultural literature and newspaper clippings concerning farming in south central New Mexico. Also included in the collection are certificates of brand for cattle dated 1935, 1940, and 1948, and records kept by Crews on cattle breeding.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
.4 Linear Feet
Photographs received with the collection are housed in the Photo Archives and cataloged separately.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Cora Crews Papers, 1920-1950
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 052::Cora Crews Papers)//EN" "nmsm1ac052.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.