Margaret Price Watercolor Portfolio
Identifier: AC 513-OV
Scope and Content
One portfolio contains several small watercolor paintings depicting scenes in Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico. On two pages, business cards are pasted in of (Eastern and Midwestern) writers, journalists, military offices from the Civil War.
Language of Materials
The collection is open for research.
Limited duplication of print materials allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Margaret Price during took a trip with her husband Col. William Price to the Southwest in 1878. She documented the trip with watercolor paintings.
- Guide to the Margaret Price Watercolor Portfolio, 1878
- Edited Full Draft
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.