Conaiegerine Marie Conver Deed Book of Rio Arriba County,
Identifier: AC 049
Scope and Content
Collection consists of loose photostat copies of a 446 page deed book recording land conveyances in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico from approximately 1830 to 1860. The copies of this legal journal are best described as the Rio Arriba County, Territory of New Mexico, Deed Book No. 2. Photocopies.
Language of Materials
English, and Spanish.
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
.2 Linear Feet
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Conaiegerine Marie Conver Deed Book of Rio Arriba County, 1830-1860
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 049::Conaiegerine Marie Conver Deed Book of Rio Arriba County)//EN" "nmsm1ac049.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.