Albert Simms Collection
Identifier: AC 466-p
Scope and Content
The collection consists of letters regarding historical preservation in Santa Fe. The correspondence, for the most part, addresses the preservation of the Fort Marcy Officers' Residence (also known as the "Hewett House"). There is one broachure, "The Ceremonial Way" in the collection. Also, there is a letter and description of the Girard Foundation Collection from Alexander Girard.
- Majority of material found in 1975
The collection is open for research.
Limited duplication of print materials allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Albert G. Simms was a doctor in Albuquerque, NM. His wife, Barbara Simms, participated in historic preservation in the state, and was on the Statehood Commemoration Committee.
Language of Materials
- Inventory of the Albert Simms Collection, 1972-1977
- Edited Full Draft
- K. Robens
- © 2009
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.