Red Crane Books, Inc. Collection,
Identifier: AC 441
Scope and Content
Collection consists of the records of Red Crane Books, including author files, correspondence, unpublished manuscripts, legal documents, and papers pertaining to the process of publishing the works.
Language of Materials
English Spanish - Castilian
The collection is open for research.
Limited duplication of print materials allowed for research purposes. User is reponsible for all copyright compliance.
Red Crane Publisher, Inc. was founded in 1984 by Michael and Marianne O'Shaughnessy in Santa Fe, NM. Red Crane Books published fiction and non-fiction books, often emphasizing Native American themes, Northern New Mexico topics and ethnic cooking. Red Crane also published children books. Red Crane Books, Inc. dissolved in 2007 and transferred its rights to the Museum of New Mexico Press.
7.0 Linear Feet
Photographic material is housed in the Photo Archives under HP.2006.19
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- P.O. Box 2087
- The Palace of the Governors
- Santa Fe, NM 87504-2087
- Phone: 505:476-5090
- Fax: 505-476-5104
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Abbott, Kate, 1923-
- Authors, American -- 20th century
- Baca, Jimmy Santiago, 1952-
- Book reviews
- Catalogs, Publishers'
- Church, Peggy Pond, 1903-1986
- Evans, Max, 1924-2020
- Parsons, Jack, 1939-
- Poets, American -- 20th century
- Press releases
- Publishers and publishing -- United States -- New Mexico
- Inventory of the Red Crane Books, Inc. Collection, 1984-2006
- Processed by tj
- © 2008
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is inEnglish
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.