Great Old Broads for Wilderness
Identifier: AC 438
Scope and Content
The collection consists of the organization's history, newsletters, minutes, emails, reports, policy statements, and newsclippings.
Language of Materials
The collection is open for research.
Limited duplication of print materials allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
The Great Old Broads (GOB) for Wilderness was incorporated as a non-profit organization in 1989. It was founded by Susan Tixier (1942-). The mission was to protect wild lands and to advocate for inclusion of more lands under the National Wilderness Preservation System.
1 linear foot
- Environmental protection
- Grazing--Environmental aspects--New Mexico
- Nature conservation -- Yellowstone National Park (Wyo.)
- Off-road vehicles--Environmental aspects--New Mexico
- Wilderness areas -- Colorado
- Wilderness areas -- Idaho
- Wilderness areas -- New Mexico
- Wilderness areas -- Utah
- Women -- New Mexico -- Societies and Clubs
- Guide to the Great Old Broads for Wilderness, 1989-2007
- Edited Full Draft
- © 2008
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.