Santa Fe Royal Arch Chapter By-Laws,
Identifier: AC 434-p
Scope and Content
One booklet containing the by-laws of the Royal Arch Chapter, No. 1, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Historical Society of New Mexico (Organization)
Language of Materials
The collection is open for research.
Limited duplication of print materials allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
The Royal Arch Chapter of Santa Fe, No. 1, is a chapter of the Royal Arch Masons. Royal Arch Masonry is a division of the York Rite Freemasons. In the United States, York Rite and Scottish Rite constitute the two major branches of the fraternal organization known as Freemasonry. The Santa Fe Chapter of the Royal Arch was established under the jurisdiction of the General Grand Royal Arch Chapter of the United States on 11 December, 1865.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- P.O. Box 2087
- The Palace of the Governors
- Santa Fe, NM 87504-2087
- Phone: 505:476-5090
- Fax: 505-476-5104
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- The Santa Fe Royal Arch Chapter By-Laws, 1879
- Processed by Pat Downey
- © 2008
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is inEnglish
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.