Report to the Stockholders of the Hecla Divide Mining Company,
Identifier: AC 431-p
Scope and Content
Collection consists of a report to the stockholders dated February 1, 1921. The report is based on a visit to the Langston Mine in the Pinos Altos mining district, Grant County, New Mexico. It details the acquisition and future prospects of the Langston Mine.
Language of Materials
The collection is open for research.
Limited duplication of print materials allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
The Langston Mine, a gold and silver mine seven miles from Silver City, New Mexico was acquired in 1920 by the Hecla Divide Mining Company of Boston, Massachusetts.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- P.O. Box 2087
- The New Mexico History Museum
- Santa Fe, NM 87504-2087
- Phone: 505:476-5090
- Fax: 505-476-5104
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Report to the Stockholders of the Hecla Divide Mining Company, 1921
- Processed by pdowney
- © 2008
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is inEnglish
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.