Ann Nolan Clark Manuscripts,
Identifier: AC 043
Scope and Content
Collection consists of three manuscripts of a book written by Nolan on Father Eusebio Francisco Kino (1645-1711) entitled "Father Kino: Priest to the Pimas." Kino was a major figure in the history of Southeast Arizona. One manuscript is handwritten, the second is typed with handwritten corrections, and the third is a typed copy of the final draft.
- Clark, Ann Nolan, 1896-1995 (Person)
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
.5 Linear Feet
Photographs received with the collection are housed in the Photo Archives and cataloged separately.
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Ann Nolan Clark Manuscripts, 1962
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 043::Ann Nolan Clark Manuscripts)//EN" "nmsm1ac043.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.