O.D. Espinoza Collection,
Identifier: AC 393-P
Scope and Content
Collection contains letters, some addressed to O.D. Espinoza of Espinoza, Colorado regarding his business and payment of debts; letters to Mrs. O.D. Espinoza regarding family matters and some letters responding to a request she had made asking for monetary donations to build a church. Included are letters from Dr. Bertha C. Day to aMrs. Amanda Garcia regarding medical advice and payment for treatment
Language of Materials
English, and Spanish.
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5053
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the O.D. Espinoza Collection, 1909-1910
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 393-P::O.D. Espinoza Collection)//EN" "nmsm1ac393-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.