National Resources Board Architectural Document
Identifier: AC 392-P
Scope and Content
Collection consists of eight typed pages and a blue print from the National Resources Board describing the preliminary plan for a proposed New Mexico Legislature building.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5053
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the National Resources Board Architectural Document, 1937
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 392-P::National Resources Board Architectural Document)//EN" "nmsm1ac39284-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.