Jose Quintana Letter
Identifier: AC 389-P
Scope and Content
Collection consists of a letter from Jose Quintana and Maria Royball de Quintana of Colonias, N.M. Letter is addressed to Don Antonio Bacilio Vigil concerning estate matters.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5053
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Jose Quintana Letter, 1898
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 389-P::Jose Quintana Letter)//EN" "nmsm1ac389-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.