Ella Black Chandler Scrapbook
Identifier: AC 382-P
Scope and Content
The twenty-one page scrapbook compiled by Ella Black Chandler, presents a collection of photographs and text pertaining to Ella's summer session at the New Mexico Normal School [New Mexico Highlands Uninversity] in 1924. The photographs are fixed in the scrapbook and are of various sites in northern New Mexico.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5053
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Ella Black Chandler Scrapbook, 1924
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 382-P::Ella Black Chandler Scrapbook)//EN" "nmsm1ac382-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.