"Art Takes a Hand in Education"
Identifier: AC 371-P
Scope and Content
Collection consists of a typed publication titled "Art Takes a Hand in Education" written in 1945 by Robert Slate, Head Teacher of Vocational and Industrial Arts. It discusses the establishment and experiences of Canal High School at the Japanese American Internment Camp in Rivers, Az. The focus is on teaching art.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5053
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to "Art Takes a Hand in Education", 1945
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 371-P::Art Takes a Hand in Education)//EN" "nmsm1ac371-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.