Altrusa Club Scrapbooks
Identifier: AC 367-s
Scope and Content
Collection consists of two scrapbooks of the Altrusa Club in Santa Fe, New Mexico. These are mostly newspaper clippings of the events and members of the club. There are also membership lists, by-laws, and a classification guide for membership in the club.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Altrusa International was founded 11 April 1917 in Nashville, Tennessee. It is the oldest of the women's classified service clubs. It is a service organization for executive and professional women in diversified careers and has pioneered in human development projects providing career conferences and introducing job visits in schools. Altrusa Clubs adopted vocational guidance in 1924 as one of their programs. Career conferences and job visits were introduced in schools under their sponsorship.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5053
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Altrusa Club Scrapbooks, 1940-1972
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC367-s::Altrusa Club Scrapbooks)//EN" "nmsm1#AC 367-s.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.