J. C. Carson Letter
Identifier: AC 034-P
Scope and Content
One 1898 letter from Carson to Mrs. T.P. Brinegar offering a teaching position in Farmington with a salary of $35.00 per month.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
J.C. Carson was the son of Kit Carson. He was also a member of the Farmington, New Mexico School Board.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the J. C. Carson Letter, 1898
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 034-P::J. C. Carson Letter)//EN" "nmsm1ac034-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.