United States and New Mexico Government Documents,
Identifier: AC 356-P
Scope and Content
Collection consists of official printed versions of government documents. Several documents are Presidential Proclamations creating or modifing National Monuments. Other documents are New Mexico Senate and House bills.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5053
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to "United States and New Mexico Government Documents", 1906-1917
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 356-p::United States and New Mexico Government Documents)//EN" "nmsm1ac356-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.