Historic New Mexico Structures Drawings,
Identifier: AC 355-S
Scope and Content
Collection consists of drawings of the Aztec Mill in Cimarron, the Maloof Building in Las Vegas, and the Bronson Cutting Mansion, the Padre Gallegos Hous, and Our Lady of Guadalupe Church in Santa Fe. Located in basement mapdrawer.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Phillipe Register, an architect in Santa Fe, made measured drawings of five historic buildings in Northern New Mexico.
1 (Map) Folder
- Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Architectural drawings
- Architecture - New Mexico - Cimarron - Designs and plans
- Architecture - New Mexico - Las Vegas - Designs and plans
- Architecture, Domestic - New Mexico - Santa Fe - Designs and plans
- Catholic church buildings - New Mexico - Santa Fe - Designs and plans
- Historic buildings - New Mexico - Las Vegas - Designs and plans
- New Mexico - Historic houses, etc.
- Guide to the Historic New Mexico Structures Drawings, 1966-1992
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 355-S::Historic New Mexico Structures Drawings)//EN" "nmsm1ac355-s.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.