White Oaks Letters,
Identifier: AC 353-p
Scope and Content
Collection contains letters to the Honorable Andrew H. Hudspeth of White Oaks, New Mexico, pertaining to his law practice in Carrizozo, New Mexico, and his postition in the politics of the Democratic Party in New Mexico.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
The collection of letters was found in ruins in the area of Alamogordo, New Mexico, in the 1950s.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the White Oaks Letters, 1906-1913
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 353-p::White Oaks Letters)//EN" "nmsm1ac353-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.