Pancho Villa Documents
Identifier: AC 350-s
Scope and Content
Collection consists of one volume containing copies of documents found among the Pancho Villa troops killed at Columbus, New Mexico, 1916 and relate to various activities of Villa in northern Mexico. The orginal documents are filed at the National Archives. The documents were bound as a presentation volume that Governor Bruce King of New Mexico presented to The Honorable Oscar Ornellas, Governor of the State of Chihuahua, Mexico. Included (in English) is an introduction that details the history of the documents.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Francisco (Pancho) Villa, born in 1878, was a leader during the Mexican Revolutionary period of 1910-1916. He was assasinated in 1923.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Pancho Villa Documents, 1915-1916
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 350-s::Pancho Villa Documents)//EN" "nmsm1ac350-s.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.