Alice Bowman Land Deed,
Identifier: AC 348-p
Scope and Content
Collection consists of a receipt for payment of $200.00 from Alice Bowman of Elida, Roosevelt County, New Mexico. Included is certifacate no. 2145 from the U.S. General Land Office signed by Theodore Roosevelt, granting Alice Bowman public lands near Roswell, New Mexico.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Alice Bowman Land Deed, 1909
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 348-p::Alice Bowman Land Deed)//EN" "nmsm1ac348-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.