Richard Jones Daybook,
Identifier: AC 345-p
Scope and Content
The collection consists of one daybook containing entries from rent collections for different properties in Albuquerque, NM, grocery store inventories and expenses, and construction expenses for development of "Mesa Tract 1", and "Mesa Tract 2."
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Richard Jones was the son of C. Bradner Jones (1879-1954), prominent resident of Albuquerque, New Mexico, involved in real estate and civic organizations. The family came to Albuquerque in 1882 and operated a grocery store business.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Richard Jones Daybook, 1921-1929
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 345-p::Richard Jones Daybook)//EN" "nmsm1ac345-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.