Helen N. and Walter D. Carroll Collection,
Identifier: AC 032-P
Scope and Content
Collection consists of photocopies of Helen N. and Walter D. Carroll's memoirs of life in the San Luis Valley and the effect of the railroad on their lives in the latter part of the 19th century.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Helen N. and Walter D. Carroll were settlers in the San Luis Valley, Colorado in the 19th century.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Helen N. and Walter D. Carroll Collection, 1940-1950
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 032-P::Helen N. and Walter D. Carroll Collection)//EN" "nmsm1ac032-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.