Charles W. Collier Collection,
Identifier: AC 328-p
Scope and Content
Collection consists of two letters, one dated June 21, 1930, to Charles Collier from Alfred Stieglitz. Stieglitz writes that he is enclosing a money order, is glad Collier's trip went well and mentions the shrinkage of the market value. The second letter, dated September 18, 1891, to Ansel Adams from Charles Collier expresses that he wants to sell three portraits made and mounted by Alfred Stieglitz and writes about meeting with Georgia O'Keeffe and about O'Keeffee's and his continued friendship.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Charles W. Collier Collection, 1930-1981
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 328-p::Charles W. Collier Collection)//EN" "nmsm1ac328-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.