Cyber Arte Exhibit Collection
Identifier: AC 323-p
Scope and Content
Collection consists of the Museum of New Mexico's correspondence, e-mail print-outs, memos, and press releases regarding the Cyber Arte exhibition, specifically "Our Lady" controversy, at the Museum of International Folk Art. Material covers 17 March 2001 through 24 April 2001. It does not include one-line communications that could not be copied by photocopier. Includes a statement by artist Alma Lopez on 4 April 2001, explaining her work.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Cyber Arte Exhibit Collection, 2001
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- March 23, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 323-p::Cyber Arte Exhibit Collection)//EN" "nmsm1ac323-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.