Historic Design Review Board Records,
Identifier: AC 321
Scope and Content
Collection consists of the Historic Design Review Board agendas, minutes and supporting documentation for consideration of renovation of buildings in the historic districts of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Includes photos of the sites considered. Historical districts are Downtown/Eastside historic district; Don Gaspar historic district; Westside Guadalupe historic district; and the Historic Transition district.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
5.75 Linear Feet
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Historic Design Review Board Records, 1999-
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Â©2002; Â©2015;
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 321::Historic Design Review Board Records)//EN" "nmsm1ac321.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.