Helen Campbell Essay on Santa Fe Architecture
Identifier: AC 030-P
Scope and Content
A fourteen page handwritten essay on Santa Fe architecture by Helen Campbell that appears to have been written in the 1920s. Essay is illustrated with black and white photographs and postcards of various structures in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Helen Campbell Essay on Santa Fe Architecture, [1920s?]
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 030-P::Helen Campbell Essay on Santa Fe Architecture)//EN" "nmsm1ac030-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.