Wilson Oil Company Records,
Identifier: AC 241
Scope and Content
This collection consists of original financial records of the Wilson Oil Company of Santa Fe from 1938 to 1963. The Wilson Oil Company has offices in Sena Plaza where it continues to conduct business as a modest sized, locally owned and operated extractor of fossil fuels (gas and oil) from properties in New Mexico. Currently, Parker Wilson is President of the firm and Francis C. Wilson is Secretary-Treasurer.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
The Wilson Oil Company was involved in extracting fossil fuels from various locations in New Mexico. Its offices were located in Santa Fe.
7 linear feet, approximately
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Wilson Oil Company Records, 1938-1963
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 241::Wilson Oil Company Records)//EN" "nmsm1ac241.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).