Jack P. Mills Memoirs,
Identifier: AC 316-p
Scope and Content
Collection consists of a photocopy of a typed manuscript titled "Memoirs of Jack P. Mills;" a family tree and references. Included are newspaper clippings on Jack P. Mills and a promotional piece on Clayton, New Mexico.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Jack P. Mills lived with his wife, Vera, in Cimarron, New Mexico, during the 1915-1920s. He worked in construction for most of that time but found an interest in southwest archaeology. He and his wife did extensive excavations in New Mexico and Arizona for over forty years. Mills also served as a deputy U.S. Marshal.
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Jack P. Mills Memoirs, 1892-1994
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 316-p::Jack P. Mills Memoirs)//EN" "nmsm1ac316-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.