Ralph H. Anderson Papers
Identifier: AC 002
Scope and Content
Ralph H. Anderson was a photographer and employee of the National Park Service. The collection includes correspondence, business records, programs, articles, clippings and publications. The collection was transferred from the Photo Archives and includes material from the 1930's to the 1970's.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Anderson was a photographer for the National Park Service from 1934 to 1950. He also was a private professional photographer.
1 Linear Feet
Photographic material is in the Photo Archives.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Ralph H. Anderson Papers, 1934-1978
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 002::Ralph H. Anderson Papers)//EN" "nmsm1ac002.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.