Antonio and Marilyn Chavez Letters
Identifier: AC 303-p
Scope and Content
Collection consists of two letters to Antonio L. And Marilyn Sprowl Chávez congratulating them on the birth of their son, Thomas E. Chávez: one letter is from Angélico Chávez to Antonio L. Chávez and the second letter is from Nicolasa Chávez to Marilyn Sprowl Chávez.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Antonio L. Chávez is the brother of Angélico Chávez. Nicolasa Chávez is their mother.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Antonio and Marilyn Chávez Letters, 1948
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 303-p::Antonio and Marilyn Chávez Letters)//EN" "nmsm1ac303-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.