Lincoln County Papers
Identifier: AC 292
Scope and Content
Collection contains copies of documents used by historian John P. Wilson in preparation of publications on Lincoln County. This material was reference material collected by Wilson from various sources including the National Archives, State Record Center, personal communication, and other sources. Included are business papers, census reports, military contracts, legal records, etc.
Language of Materials
The collection is open for research.
Limited duplication of print materials allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
0.5 Linear Feet
- Fray Angelico Chavez History Library
- P.O. Box 2087
- The Palace of the Governors
- Santa Fe, NM 87504-2087
- Phone: 505-476-5090
- Fax: 505.476.5053
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Inventory of the Lincoln County Papers, 1854-1910
- Processed by
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English[OCLC 48685481]
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.