Notes and Memoranda concerning the Legal, Literary and Scientific Activities of Frank Springer,
Identifier: AC 290
Scope and Content
Collection contains notes and memoranda concerning the legal, literary, and scientific activities of Frank Springer compiled by Ralph E. Twitchell. Most of the information consists of printed material, reprints of articles, newspaper clippings, and typewritten letters, etc., published elsewhere. Volume 1 contains the most extensive collection with a brief introduction by Twitchell. Volumes 2, 3, and 4 contain mostly replicates of material found in the first volume.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Frank Springer was born and educated in Iowa where he received his law degree. He moved to New Mexico in 1873 and worked for the Maxwell Land Grant Company. He later became an active and productive paleontologist and local political leader in New Mexico.
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Notes and Memoranda concerning the Legal, Literary and Scientific Activities of Frank Springer, 1871-1927
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 290::Notes and Memoranda concerning the Legal, Literary and Scientific Activities of Frank Springer)//EN" "nmsm1ac290.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.