C. Bradner Jones Family Papers,
Identifier: AC 285
Scope and Content
The C. Bradner Jones Papers consist of family papers such as real estate contracts (exclusively Albuquerque area), tax receipts and probate papers (1860-1954); occupational, personal and fiscal records. Papers also hold certificates, pamphlets, genealogical charts, scrapbooks, diaries and some Masonic material. Most of the material pertains to C. Bradner Jones and to C. Brad Jones.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
C. Bradner Jones was born 24 July 1879. In 1882 his family moved from Michigan to Albuquerque. With his wife Dorothy Susan and daughter Betty, they became a prominent family of New Mexico with strong ties to Albuquerque real estate and activities in civic organizations. C. Bradner Jones died 21 September 1954.
1.5 Linear Feet
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the C. Bradner Jones Family Papers, 1860-1972
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 285::C. Bradner Jones Family Papers)//EN" "nmsm1ac285.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.