Helen Fleishman Buell Collection of World War II Rationing Materials,
Identifier: AC 026-P
Scope and Content
Collection consists of rationing materials issued in Virginia to members of the Buell family during World War II: three war ration books, one alcoholic beverage ration book, one basic mileage ration card, and one gasoline ration card.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Helen Fleishman Buell Collection of World War II Rationing Materials, 1942-1944
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 026-P::Helen Fleishman Buell Collection of World War II Rationing Materials)//EN" "nmsm1ac026-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.