Woman's Club of Albuquerque Constitution and Bylaws,
Identifier: AC 274-p
Scope and Content
Constitution of the Club consists of six articles and the by-laws of ten articles.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
The Woman's Club of Albuquerque was founded for humanitarian purposes.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Woman's Club of Albuquerque Constitution and Bylaws, n.d.
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 274-p::Woman's Club of Albuquerque Constitution and Bylaws)//EN" "nmsm1ac274-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.