Overland from Las Vegas, N.M. to Ft. Stanton, N.M.
Identifier: AC 265-p
Scope and Content
Collection consists of two typed, annotated and revised drafts of a manuscript written in form of a letter. The manuscript describes a pack trip in New Mexico in 1871. The drafts list participants, goods, and livestock taken on the trip. Letter writer described the towns and roads he passed and listed the names of people he met on the trip. He described the scenery and wildlife and daily occurrences.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to Overland from Las Vegas, N.M. to Ft. Stanton, N.M., 1871
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 265-p::Overland from Las Vegas, N.M. to Ft. Stanton, N.M.)//EN" "nmsm1ac265-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.