Altagracia Anaya Pension Claim Documents,
Identifier: AC 264-p
Scope and Content
Collection consists of pension claim, describing Anaya as the widow of Bernardo Anaya, 1st Cavalry, New Mexico Volunteers, who died at Ft. Wingate, AZ in 1864. Claim is followed up by the Merchants Cooperative Association which noticed irregularities in her statement given to her lawyer Albert Elsberg.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Altagracia Anaya Pension Claim Documents, 1866-1871
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 264-p::Altagracia Anaya Pension Claim Documents)//EN" "nmsm1ac264-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.