Thomas E. Jones Collection
Identifier: AC 259-p
Scope and Content
Collection consists of three items: marriage certificate of Jones and Catherine Gordon of Seven Rivers, NM along with a cover letter and a fragment of a letter of appreciation to Jones from the Old Dominion Company for efforts in opposing the "Wobblies."
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
According to his daughter, Mrs. (Marvin) Livingston, Thomas E. Jones was the first Anglo American child born in Chavez County, NM.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Thomas E. Jones Collection, 1892-1918
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 259-p::Thomas E. Jones Collection)//EN" "nmsm1ac259-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.