Broadsides and Ephemera of New Mexico and Mexico,
Identifier: AC 024-P
Scope and Content
Collection consists of broadsides, handbills, programs, and other ephemera, most of which involve New Mexican politics.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library (Organization)
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- New Mexico History Museum
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company
- Kit Carson Monument (Santa Fe, N.M.)
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848-1950
- New Mexico -- Officials and employees
- New Mexico -- Politics and government
- New Mexico. Governor (1897-1906 : Otero)
- Prince, L. Bradford (Le Baron Bradford), 1840-1922
- Public land sales -- New Mexico
- Railroads -- Mexico
- Guide to the Broadsides and Ephemera of New Mexico and Mexico, 1882-1912
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Â©2000 - Â©2015
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 024-P::Broadsides and Ephemera of New Mexico and Mexico)//EN" "nmsm1ac024-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.